Frequently Asked Questions

How do I pay open fines for my child?
Click the "Your Family" button. Select a student from your list. Select "View Open Fines" from the list of links below your student's name. Click the check boxes of the fines you'd like to pay, and click the "Pay Selected Fines" button. The fines you have chosen will be added to your shopping cart.

How do I add money to my student's food account?
Click the "Your Family" button.  Select a student you wish to apply the food payment to from your list.  Below the student's name, select "Items At Student's Site".  Click on "Food payments" from the categories, add the dollar amount you wish to add to your student's food account and click "Buy".

How can I change my user name, password, or contact information?
Click the "Your Account" text link at the very top of every page. This will take you to a form which is filled in with the information you submitted when you signed up (or from the information received from the School District website). Change any information and click the "Update Account Information" button.

How can I print fine/fee and purchase ledgers for my student?
Click the "Your Family" button. Select a student from your list. On the right of the page, select"View receipt ledger" or "View fine/fee ledger" from the list of links. This will open a pop-up window listing all fines or all receipts for the selected student. Click the "Print This Report" text link at the top to print out the fine/fee or receipt ledger.

How can I purchase items which are available to my students?
Click the "Your Family" button. Select a student from your list. On the right of the page, select "Products available to Your Student"from the list of links. This will take you to a page displaying only products available to the selected student.

Why was my credit or debit card declined?
If your card has been declined, please ensure that:
- your credit card is either a Visa or Mastercard credit or debit card.
   Note: bank cards and check guarantee cards are not accepted.
- your card has an expiration date of the current month or later
- your credit card number has been entered correctly (no dashes or spaces)
- the address associated with the card matches the address you've entered into the form
- the 3-digit security code on the back of your card is entered correctly.

How do I request a refund?

Any refund request needs to be requested through your student's school.  Please contact your student's school main office.

My student has a fee/fine applied in error, how do I have it removed?

If you believe your student has a fee/fine applied to your student's account in error and needs to be removed, please contact your student's school.